Don’t lead into your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Solar Air Inc. technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner maintenance can help your system run well, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These routine checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are getting all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Fort Lauderdale are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or upkeep in the middle of the season. Our experts can search for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be checked during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our experts will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Solar Air Inc. in Fort Lauderdale provide top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 954-320-7398.