As warmer weather rolls around, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Fort Lauderdale? Especially if your AC unit is recently purchased or was running well last season.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any service for it, such as changing the oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Solar Air Inc. tech can help find minor issues before they become huge meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to maintain delicate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your equipment can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create elevated energy consumption—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify small problems before they become large, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully look at components and complete a series of AC performance verifications. These in-depth measures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into large problems that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your unit is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your equipment is vulnerable to advanced meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should involve a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Solar Air Inc.
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Solar Air Inc. pros a ring at 954-320-7398 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.