As warmer weather starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Fort Lauderdale? Even if your air conditioning system is recently installed or was running good last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Solar Air Inc. specialist can help spot minor issues before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little troubles before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine pieces and complete a series of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into large issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and components:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Today with Solar Air Inc.
This week is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Solar Air Inc. pros a ring at 954-320-7398 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, make sure to browse our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.