Make your life less difficult—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures appear. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Solar Air Inc. expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the future. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, be sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Solar Air Inc. service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Solar Air Inc. team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.