At Solar Air Inc. , we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Fort Lauderdale is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily share with you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Solar Air Inc. a call at 954-320-7398. We’re happy to help!