At Solar Air Inc., we know that choosing a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Fort Lauderdale is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily offer you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Solar Air Inc. a call at 954-320-7398. We’re happy to help!