No matter what part of the year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Or actually, that our air conditioner and furnace will run smoothly and keep us comfortable. This steady comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be reached through consistent scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners delay or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner examined before the warmer weather comes. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can identify and fix possible problems before they fully appear.
Here are a number of things you can look for from the experts during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is running at its top performance and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it should be, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to check that they are at the correct levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any possible problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The professionals at Solar Air Inc. know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system running at its best performance. You should never have to compromise your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our professionals at Solar Air Inc. keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 954-320-7398 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system through maintenance today.